June 11, 2012

I've always wanted to try and make a quilt card and so here it is!  I used the new designer series paper called Floral District.  The paper is double sided so all I did was punch 2 squares from each sheet and then I lined them up and placed them onto another peice of white card stock.

Once I had all my squares in place I ran it through my big shot using the top note die.  My rich razzleberry background layer is dry embossed using the perfect polka dots embossing folder. 

For my sentiment I have it layered using the decorative label punch, scallop oval punch (which I added some white dots onto using my white gel pen), and large oval punch.  My sentiment as well as my quilt layer are placed onto my card using dimensionals.  And that's about it for my card today, super easy! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the designer series paper blog candy I am giving away- here is the link!  You could make lots of quilt cards with all that paper!

*card #5 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal*

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Floral District DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, 1 1/4" Square punch
Technique:  Dry Embossing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

4 comments:

Barb said...

I think quilt cards are so pretty--and using DSP makes is so easy to match the colors.

Very pretty card Patty!

Athina said...

Very pretty! Love the dp!

Amanda said...

Very nice! I might have to try that...

Heather B said...

I love these top note quilts!! You should try sponging the edges of the squares too. I find it "hides" the paper edges and melds it together nicely.