June 7, 2012

Tomorrow is the last day of school here for my children and this is the card I made for my son's teacher.  She was such a wonderful teacher and she went out of her way to help my son.  I think the sentiment in the SU Flight of the Butterfly stamp set was just perfect for his teacher and that's why I decided to use this set.  The sentiment reads- one person can make a difference and that person is you!

My card was really simple and easy to make.  I just stamped the butterflies and then I stamped a second pink butterfly, cut it out and placed it over top of the pink butterfly on my main image panel.

It's hard to see in my photo so I wanted to mention that I did use some dazzling diamonds glitter on the pink butterfly.  Also, I used my dotted scallop ribbon border punch along the bottom of my pretty in pink card stock.

This is card #2 in my goal of 100 cards in 100 days :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock:  White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Retired DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Supplies:  Ribbon, Twine, Button, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, DD Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Tombow Glue, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: 2 Step Stampin

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: