June 8, 2012



Good evening!  I spent my day painting our shed.  I thought I would get it finished today, boy was I wrong!  It's taking two coats of paint and I have to paint it using a brush....so needless to say I am exhausted tonight, but in keeping with my 100 cards in 100 days challenge I set aside some time this evening to make a card. 

Believe it or not, while I was painting my shed I got the inspiration for this card.  These are the colors I am using on my shed!  Very vanilla and a softer blue color, marina mist is pretty close to what I'm using.

My crumb cake card stock is dry embossed using the elegant lines embossing floder and the bottom of my marina mist card stock was cut using the adoring accents edgelits.  My flowers were stamped and cut out and towards the bottom of my card I added two rows of paper piercing.

For my embellishment I tied some crumb cake ribbon with a button and linen thread tied in the center.  I decided to keep my card fairly simple since it's late and I'm on my way to bed.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you liked my card tonight!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because I'll be offering some blog candy!

card #3 out of 100 cards in 100 days

Stamps:  Flower Fest
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Elegant Soirée Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Supplies:  Ribbon, Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Adoring Accents Edgelits, Button, Linen Thread, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Glue Dots, Scissors- for cutting out flowers
Technique: Dry Embossing, Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

OMGoodnes!!! This card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colors and the design! Looks like painting your shed was a wonderful inspiration for you! :)

Ana Carolina Little said...

GORGEOUS as usual Patty!!!. Love the colour combo. Such an elegant card!!! LOVE IT!!!

Athina said...

Great colors! I think when you have to work at something like painting, It is fantastic to let you mind wonder. Beautiful card!