Ribbon Share ~ Update!

Hi everyone!  For those of you who participated in my recent ribbon share I thought I would give you a sneak peek.  I just sent you all an email and your packages will be going out in tomorrow's mail.  These are what your ribbon shares look like!

The photo above is of the 3/8”Stitched Satin Ribbon (2012- 2014 in colors). You will receive 2 yards each of the following colors:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and
Summer Starfruit.


The photo above is of the ¼”Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and you will receive 2 yards each of the following colors:  Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in  Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Wild Wasabi.


The photo above is of the Baker’sTwine share and you will receive 5 yards each of the following colors: 
Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White, and Wisteria Wonder.

I hope you all enjoy your ribbon/twine shares!  If anyone is interested in participating in my next ribbon share please let me know.  I can start another group of shares if needed.  Have a great rest of the day!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Patty, these look like they should be in the Stampin' UP! catalog....great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These look awesome! Thank you so much. Everything you do is done with such style. You are amazing. Evelyn

Heather B said...

Once again, I'm so sad I can't participate. :( You're so great at the details, Patty, making those holders like that. I love that about you.