July 11, 2012

I ended up making this card for a few challenges. The color challenge this week on splitcoast stampers is:  crumb cake, raspberry ripple, and pink pirouette.  I also made this card for the featured stamper challenge last week and Loll was the featured stamper.  Congrats to you Loll!  This is her card that I decided to case.  I kept the same basic layout, but I changed the colors and I used a different stamp set. 

I first cut my white card stock to measure 3"x 4 1/2" and then I began stamping my images randomly all over.  I ended up making the butterflies raspberry ripple and I kept my flowers stamped in crumb cake and pink pirouette.  Once my stamping was finished (which only took a few minutes) I cut my card stock into three equal sections.  Each section measures 3" x 1 1/2".  My crumb cake card stock layer measures 3 1/4" x 4 7/8".  (I wanted to post the measurements for you because sometimes the hardest part of making these cards is the measuring).

For my embellishment I decided to keep it simple and just add a basic pearl in the center of each butterfly and then I just stamped my sentiment and that's it!  A quick, easy, birthday card and it only took about 10 minutes to make.  I hope you like it!

*card #34 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Watercolor Trio
Card Stock:  White, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette
Supplies:  Basic Pearls
Technique: Triptych

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is lovely Patty - we haven't got Raspberry Ripple yet but your butterflies look so pretty stamped with it - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful, Patty! You should totally go check out the challenge at Just Us Girls--it's right up your alley and I KNOW you'd create something gorgeous! :)

Melina said...

very pretty! :)