Splitcoast Featured Stamper Card

This is the card I made for the featured stamper challenge on splitcoast stampers.  The featured stamper this week is SophieLaFontaine and this is her card that I decided to case.  Congratulations to you Sophie!  I kept the same layout, but I used a different stamp set, different colors, and I added a sentiment.

All I really did to make this card was to stamp my flower images, color them using my SU markers and then stamp my sentiment.  My stamped panel is layered onto black card stock and that's it!  Using a stamp-a-ma-jig really helps to align the images where you want them.  I ended up stamped the same flower image 3 times.

I also made this card for this week's clean & simple sketch challenge on splitcoast stampers.  The sketch this week was based on this card made by Darsie.  I used her same sketch, but I turned my card upright.

This card would make a great set of note cards and I would have made more, but I'm running low on my white card stock.  I hope you liked my card!

*card #49 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Artfully Asian
Card Stock:  White, Black
Ink:  Black Stazon
Supplies:  SU Markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

5 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations!! This is a beauty.

Melina said...

Beautiful Patty!

Athina said...

This is simply elegant!

Danielle Vincent said...

Patty - I am so jealous that you can pull off the CAS style so elegantly. Beautiful card!

Heather B said...

This is beautiful! It's also one of my favorite stamp sets from SU. Love it to pieces.