Medallion Wreath



I bought this medallion stamp awhile ago just because I wanted to try and make a wreath card with it.  This was really easy to make and it would make great Christmas cards because they can be reproduced so quickly.

I used my 1 3/4" circle punch to create a mask and mask off the center of this medallion stamp.  I placed the punched out circle over my stamp, then inked up my stamp, removed the mask and then I stamped my image onto my card stock base.  The image doesn't quite fit onto a card front, but I think it still works.

I used my raspberry ripple marker to color in some of the white dots on my 'wreath' and then all I did was add a bow.  I used some glue dots to hold the ribbon in place and to finish my card I just stamped my sentiment in the center of the wreath.  Easy peasy!

I've had a busy week, but I promise I will be posting more cards within the next few days and I'll be making a glitter video too!  Have a great rest of the day!

*card #78 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps: Medallion, Occasional Quotes
Card Stock: White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Supplies: Ribbon, Glue Dots, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, SU Raspberry Ripple Marker
Technique: Masking
Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a brilliant idea!!! Love this great card : )

KristyLee said...

Ooohhh that's awesome I love it!

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful! :)