Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog & August Specials


I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that the new Holiday catalog is now available online for you to view and it will be current through January 2, 2013.  On the top right hand side of my blog you will find the catalog.  Simple click on that photo and you will be able to view it.  Or I'll post the link below for you:

The Stampin' Up! specials for this month are-

31% Off Digital for 31 Days-  Get 31% off 31 digital content options and most of our print products for all 31 days in August!

Howl-o-ween Project Kit Promotion-  It’s always more fun to stamp with friends! When you join Stampin' Up! in August, you and I will receive a Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit absolutely FREE—a $60 value! This exclusive kit contains the perfect elements of a spooktacular Halloween decoration! Remember you can sign up for only $99 and you will receive your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products plus a business supply pack valued at $65!

And as always you can view the current Stampin' Up! specials any time here on my Stampin' Up business website/ under the promotions tab so simply click on the link below:

Feel free to email me with any questions at any time, my email address is pebbles4@ptd.net

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: