Thanksgiving Circles

Hi everyone!  Tonight I saw this week's sketch on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog and I wanted to make it a point to play along.  This is such a fun sketch and a great way to use up some of those paper scraps!  Below is a photo of the sketch.

To create my card I simply punched out a few circles and arranged them on my card following the sketch.  I felt that it was easier when punching some of the circles to not punch out the complete circle and only place the punch part way through the paper.  This gave the circles a nice straight edge.  My main image panel measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".

My sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Holiday Wishes.  Thanks for looking!

*card #71 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps
:  Holiday Wishes
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, DSP- Spice Cake
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Supplies:  Circle Punches- 1 3/4", 1 1/4", 1", Stamp-a-ma-jig

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a neat card, Patty! A great way to use up scraps of DP!!

Tricia

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Nice interpretation of the sketch. It is perfect use of scrap paper.

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html