ABC Challenges


Hi everyone!  I'm going to keep this post at the top of my blog for a few days. Today I wanted to let you all know that I have started a challenge blog!  It's something I've always wanted to do and my husband convinced me to give it a try!  Please stop on by my new challenge blog found here:

'ABC' stands for 'All Beautiful Cards' and my challenge blog will have a nice variety of challenges so that everyone will be able to play along.

It would be great if you would follow me at my challenge blog and please help me spread the word about my new challenge blog.  I'm also in the process of looking for a few design team members as well, so if this is something you might be interested in please stop by my new blog.  I have more information posted there about my DT call. 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

just popping over there now! - Jacqueline xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Wishing you the best on your new endeavor!

Unknown said...

I have just started doing challenges and they have really helped me get out of a creative rut. So excited to see your new challenge blog...heading over there now!

Darnell said...

Wishing you all the best with your new challenge, Patty!!

Mynn xx said...

This is awesome! Checking it out NOW!!! :)

Unknown said...

Great idea Patty! I hope you do well with your challenge blog...I'll go check it out.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your new adventure, Patty. I wish you great success. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ...dang it wish I had a blog



Pearl