Twisted Tuesday~ Cards for those you love

Good morning!  Today's Twisted Tuesday challenge is to create a card or project for someone you love and the twist is to use bright colors.  I decided to make this card for my teenage daughter and I'm going to put it in her lunch bag so that she'll find it at lunch time.

My tempting turquoise background is dry embossed using my perfect polka dots embossing folder and then I stamped and cut out the hot air balloons and placed them on my card.  Some of them are popped up using dimensionals.  I also stamped and cut out a few clouds and then I added some glitter on the clouds.

The lower portion of my card has a real red and daffodil delight layers.  My real red layer is punched using the eyelet border punch and I added a few white dots using my white gel pen.  I also added some white ribbon and my sentiment is layered using my designer label punch, then my word window punch, and topped off using my 1" circle punch.  I decided to place a red brad on both sides of my sentiment (on the word window layer).

Melina is having a design team call for her Twisted Tuesday challenge blog.  Click here for more information about her design team call.

*card #81 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Card Stock:  White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Black Stazon
Supplies:  Ribbon, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing  Folder, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Scissors- for cutting out balloons and clouds
Technique: Dry Embossing, 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How lovely for your daughter to find this when she opens her lunch box - it's a gorgeous card and certain to brighten anyone's day - Jacqueline xx

Melina said...

I love this bright and cheery card! :)