ABC New to you challenge

Good Evening!  I made this card for this week's ABC blog challenge and the challenge is to create a card using something 'New to You'.  I actually used two things that are new to me.  I used the window framelits and the stamp set.  I recently bought this retired stamp set and this is the first time I'm using it.

I stamped the flowers using baja breeze and soft suede ink and then they were cut out using the window framelits.  I also cut another window framelit layer and embossed that using the square lattice embossing folder. 

The designer series paper I used is also retired.  I used the same sheet of dsp, but the one piece is flipped over and sometimes doing this ensures that the papers will match nicely.

My very vanilla card base is dry embossed towards the top portion of my card using my simply score tool board and the bottom part of my very vanilla card has two rows of paper piercing.

My sentiment was stamped and punched using the large and scallop oval punches and for this card I decided to use use the crochet ribbon since it's the same vanilla color and I thougth it would match nicely.  I also added 3 pearls on my image panel in the upper right hand corner. 

I hope you liked my card and there's still time to play along in the ABC card challenges this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Kind & Caring Thoughts
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, DSP- Elegant Soiree (Retired)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Supplies:  Big Shot, Crochet Trim, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls. Simply Scoring Tool, Window Frame Collection Framelits
Technique:  Dry Embossing, Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

debbie said...

hey ....I think I now this stamp set LOL Great job Patty. Love what you did.
hugs

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Thanks for using retired stamps and DSP. Will case this one.

Mynn xx said...

This is GORGEOUS, Patty! LOVE this set--what's it called?! Your composition is amazing, as always! :)