Stampin' Up! Special & Single Stamp News!


Good evening!  I have some Stampin' Up! news I wanted to pass along.  First, I wanted to let you know about the October special.  During the month of October you can get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.  There are special numbers you need to use when ordering for this special.  Visit my Stampin' Up! website for more information, or better yet sign up for my newsletters and you will receive all the Stampin' Up! news as soon as I receive it.  Keep reading below because there's more.....


Stampin' Up! Single Stamps ~ Stamps Sets Gone Single!
Stampin' Up! is trying something new! They are offering you the chance to buy single pieces from these select stamp sets: Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings. The offer will be available now through January 2, 2013. 

Please send me an email to pebbles4@ptd.net if you would like more information about the single stamps that are now available.  There are flyers that I will send you with the item numbers you must use to order the single stamps.

Also, Stampin’ Up! has lowered their print prices! Lower Print Prices ~ Save More on Photobooks, Cards, & More-Forever! Email me if you would like more details about the lowered print price changes.

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: