Stampin' Up! Spooktacular! Save 15% Today Only


Good morning!  Today is the day we've been waiting for.  Today is Spooktacular!  Today only you will get 15 percent off almost every stamp we sell!  It has already started and will continue through 11:50 PM (MT) this evening.  

This means all stamps in the current catalogs including: Background stamps, Personalized name stamps, Cookie press stamps, Single-image stamps, and wheels too. This DOES NOT include: Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets, and Digital stamp brush sets.

If you would like to place an order through me you can do so online.  Here is the link:


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2084036

Or you can send me your order and I will place your order for you. Remember this offer ends at 11:50 PM Mountain Time so be sure to send me your order early enough. 

Please note- I live in North East Pennsylvania and I am located in the path of this storm that is hitting the East Coast so if you would like me to place your order for you then please send it to me as soon as you can.  I'm worried that I may lose my power and I won't be able to answer any emails or place any orders.  I want to submit your order as early as I can.  For everyone close to this storm....stay safe!
Pin It

2 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

what a great sale! Hope you stay safe Patty! Praying for you! Kathi

Heather B said...

Stay safe, Patty.