Exciting News!


Good Morning!  I have some exciting news to share with you.  Yesterday I received a message from Stacy on Splitcoast Stampers and she told me that I was the Featured Stamper for the week.  Here's the link for the Featured Stamper challenge:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-f132/fs301-11-11-2012-anyone-latte-latty-t564124.html

How exciting!  I'm so honored and excited too and I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who is playing along with this week's challenge.  I'm going to take some time today to look through all the cards and leave comments for you.
If you'd like to see the cards created for the featured stamper challenge, you can see them here:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&si=fs301&what=keywords

The weather here in PA is beautiful today and I'm going to try and spend the day cleaning up the yard.  Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Congrats!!! Maybe I'll have to come play along with this too. Boy, my "to do" list is growing!